We are looking for creative professionals like you: You enjoy your work, you accept challenges to go further in your career, you are proud to belong to a top employer, you like teamwork and leveraging the best tech stack and agile development methodology to make your design stand out from the crowd!
Do you want to receive training in the latest technologies and have the possibility to get certified for free?
Do you want to work in a dynamic environment, with large-scale projects applying state-of-the-art technology and work in a team with top-level professionals?
- You will be in charge of designing attractive and intuitive experiences for our clients
- You will be responsible for the visual design of digital products and services, ensuring an optimal user experience and an elegant and attractive visual design
- You will help evolve the bank’s digital design, as well as create, maintain and evolve the Design System
- You will work hand in hand with the rest of the design team to offer consistency to our users across all devices and platforms
- You will coordinate with the UX and development teams for the designing new products and services in which you collaborate
- Minimum experience of 5 years as an UI designer, digital interface, interaction, or similar fields
- Experience in multi-platform projects (web, responsive and native mobile applications) and in e-commerce
- Advanced knowledge of design patterns for mobile and iOS Human Interface and Android Material Design guidelines
- Extensive knowledge of design and prototyping tools (Sketch, Figma, Axure or equivalent)
- Ability to present and defend design proposals to managers and stakeholders
- Ability to solve problems creatively and efficiently
- Experience working in multi-disciplinary teams
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends in user interface design, techniques, best practices, and technologies
- Have a solid professional design portfolio