Seeking a confident, energetic, and creative UX designer to join our Digital Product team at Getweb Inc. Supporting the Head of UX and working closely with the digital product team you will be responsible for delivering best in class experiences across all our brandings.
Are you excited by a role within a business that has a direct impact on changing lives? Here at Getweb Inc. we exist to fight for a fairer and more beautiful world. The aesthetics of the brand are paramount, and you play a leading role in translating our brand into powerful, changemaking, beauty experiences.
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Be the owner of, maintain and evolve the business Atomic design pattern library
- Maximize the current components across experiences whilst identifying new opportunities to feed into continuous improvement streams
- Responsible for designing the interactivity of the user interface
- Conduct user research and evaluate user feedback to enhance the website
- Responsible for identifying validated data-driven paths of opportunity for AB testing
- Responsible for creating low and high fidelity prototypes
- Understanding users interactions and desires that align with business priorities
- Support with design lead workshops and design sprints
- Establish and promote UX design guidelines, best practices and standards
- Review and propose ways to simplify existing complex screens
- Support with usability testing to improve conversion rate
- Be the voice of the customer and influence the business to take customer needs into consideration
- Actively engage with the business and products through customer insight and UX trends
- Continually improve business working processes, looking for SMART ways to reduce both overall costs and efficiencies within the role
- Experience working on the full life-cycle of a product – from initial research all the way through to final UI design with evidence and/or case studies to support this via storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps.
- Solid experience as a UX Designer working with either in-house or agency side teams within a global brand, preferably within a retail environment.
- Confident using insights (quant or qual) to discover and define requirements, whilst using usability testing to validate final design. Experience with tools such as ContentSquare, GA, Usabilla and remote testing platforms to support the process.
- Experience working in collaboration with Product Owners, Digital Designers and Developers in agile environments, using testing methods to validate your work and surface the voice of the customer.
- Skilled with the latest Adobe product suite and rapid prototyping tools (Axure, balsamiq and InVision ect.)
- Strong working knowledge of and passion for interaction and user-centered experience design, including comprehensive awareness of platforms and technologies
- Proven UX experience including experience designing for mobile and responsive web sites
- Demonstrable UX design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Detail-oriented, deadline driven, and able to multi-task with solid time management.
- Resourceful and proactive with solid problem solving skills and a talent for recommending viable solutions